There are currently limited spaces available in our weekly Monday morning class with Di Tramontana. Di is an excellent teacher who specialises in many different techniques. Please contact Judy at Post Office Patchwork for further details.
We have some excellent, experienced teachers here at Post Office Patchwork:
- Rhonda Pearce, monthly classes, teaching her designs
- Karen Cunningham, monthly classes, teaching her designs
- Di Tramontana, weekly Monday morning classes, teaching quilting techniques and assisting students to create beautiful quilted items.
- Katrina Hadjimichael, monthly Wednesday classes teaching her stunning designs.
- Judy Tyrrell, weekly Monday evening classes, assisting students to bring their ideas to life.
We also offer an opportunity to "sit-and-sew" with others weekly on Thursday mornings. Students complete their own projects in a friendly small group setting, and assistance is available when necessary.